Friday, January 28, 2011

"The West" is masturbating over Egypt

Yeah, we all knew it - them fucking Arabs wanted that democray we´ve got for ages! Look at them bloody bastards, haha, they´re all screamin´ and shoutin´ against their pharao president! Hold on a minute, was he not the best friend we´ve got in the Middle East? At least after that prickhead Saddam has vanished?! Hm, I am confused, I don´t know what to know, what to say, what to think. - Let´s watch the news to get some truth into my head! - Well, they say it´s all up to that fucking autocracy over there. Egypt? Isn´t it that country with all the pyramids and shit? Yeaaaah! But they want democracy now... Shit... But it´s a load of fun, cause they´re using Twitter and Facebook. - Yeaah, that´s kewl!

OMG, I hope it will be another Twitter Revolution! I praise the Lord & promise to jack off over democracy tonight!

No comments: